GreenCLK 3 Crystal Replacement Products
GreenCLK 3 (GCLK 3) is a silicon-based 32.768 kHz crystal replacement technology. Using a single MHz reference (crystal, XO, or TCXO), GCLK 3 generates a cost-effective timing solution with a single 32.768 kHz clock output and a single MHz clock output.
Replacing 32.768 kHz RTC with GCLK 3 reduces component count, board space, and BOM cost.
- Stability Over Temperature for 32.768 kHz Applications
- ±15 PPM 32.768 kHz clock stability over -40C˚ to 85C˚ range
- Ultra-Low Power Consumption
- < 0.8 µA for 32.768 kHz in Hibernate Mode
- < 0.8 mA for MHz & 32.768 kHz in Active Mode
- Tiny Package Size and Layout Footprint
- 1.0 x 1.45 x 0.3 mm, 0.5 mm pitch 6-pin ETDFN
- 1.0 x 1.6 x 0.55 mm, 0.4 mm pitch 8-pin STDFN
- 1.0 x 2.0 x 0.55 mm, 0.4 mm pitch 10-pin STDFN
- Lo-Z package option available for 0.3 mm MAX height
- 5.2 mm2 overall footprint with 1612 size MHz crystal
- Integrated On-chip Load Capacitors
- Excellent Jitter and Phase Noise Performance
- -138 dBc/Hz @ 1 kHz offset
- +1.8 VDC Operation Voltage
- Up to 3 outputs
Target Applications Include:
- Mobile/Bluetooth BLE/IoT devices that require both MHz and 32.768 kHz frequency sources
- GPS systems that require both TCXOs and 32.768 kHz crystals
For more information, to request samples/evaluation boards, for volume pricing, or to inquire about custom applications, please contact: [email protected]
© 2017 Silego Technology. 1515 Wyatt Drive, Santa Clara, CA 95054.